The Assessment Process
What is the assessment process?
Building authentic relationships is essential to our collaboration. I get to know you through a thorough assessment process and then I tailor program development, training, facilitation, consultation, and coaching services specifically to address your needs. I will stay in relationship with you throughout this work— from three months to three years—to support you in achieving your long-term goals.
Assessment takes place by addressing certain questions as well as using assessment tools, such as the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), in order to design our work together.
The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) https://idiinventory.com/ is the premier cross-cultural assessment of intercultural competence used by to build intercultural competence to achieve international and domestic diversity and inclusion goals and outcomes. The Intercultural Development Inventory is a 50-item questionnaire available online that can be completed in 15–20 minutes
- What are the fundamental values, beliefs, assumptions and convictions (worldview) that shape how your organization sees and understands the world around you? How is your worldview in conflict with what is currently taking place? What about your convictions is being violated?
- What is your envisioned future for your community, region, and country? What are you trying to transform? How will your worldview be lived out? What is your organization’s role in bringing about this transformation?
- Are you going in the right direction towards that change?
- Are you aligned at every level of your organization with your mission?
- Are you accessible at every level to the cultures and communities with whom you work?
- With whom will you need to be in relationship to achieve your vision? What will be the nature and qualities of these relationships?
- What kind of power do you need to build? How do you want to change the relationships of power around you?
- What core strategies will your organization deploy to actualize your role in working towards the common vision? How do these strategies relate to those deployed by your strategic partners?
- What kind of leadership will the organization need to achieve its goals? Who holds and participates in this leadership? How will it be developed?
- How will the organization sustain itself in order to reach your vision?
Are you ready to join me in this work?
If so, I’d love to hear from you. Click the link below to send me an email and to tell me about your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.